“A life-changing experience, after years of frustration.”
“Having this toolkit of extra yoga skills and knowledge up my sleeve has revolutionized my yoga practice and my life.”
“OF COURSE, after 12 months of practising the sequences, I no longer have back pain. It’s wonderful.”
“The home practice sequences have put me in control of my back rather than my back controlling my life.”
Back pain? Want to help yourself for the long-term with appropriate yoga?
- National guidelines in the UK recommend group exercise, including mind-body / yoga for low back pain with or without sciatica.
- GPs, pain consultants and other health professionals are increasingly signposting to these courses
- Course attendees in a recent study reported they had a 63% improvement in feeling able to manage / control their back pain by themselves.
- Workplaces are keen for employees to attend, due to the research finding that it reduced work absenteeism by 70%.
- Learn how to help yourself to improved comfort, health and well-being for now and the future with this empowering course.
- Find a Teacher of our evidence-based, specialised, gentle ‘Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs’ course
- Relaxations CD – available here. Use one of the 4 different relaxation tracks on this 58-minute Album/CD for each session either as a use-alone aid or after your yoga practice. Use this at home to replicate what you experience at the end of your yoga class.
- Our ‘Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs’ book published by Lotus Publishing is available here, but will be provided as part of the 12-class course
- Attend a 12-Week Course and enjoy going back to basics to help your long-term health and encourage safe and effective home practice
- View our What Yoga Can Do for You page
- Keep up-to-date with news and further developments
Already attended a ‘Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs’ course?
- News about developments
- Obtain our ‘Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs’ book and Relaxations CD here for friends and relatives
- Find a teacher in your area – you may want to refresh your knowledge and skills
- Our Research Findings and other research into yoga for low back pain
- Promotional Resources page gives information about how you might be able to help us to allow more people to benefit from this yoga course.
Click here for our Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs Trifold Info Leaflet vSept2018
Many thanks for your interest in our social enterprise and we hope this has been helpful to you.