Looking to Help Yourself to Improved Comfort, Health and Well-being. Read more to see what ‘Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs’ Course Offers You
Download our information leaflet here Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs Trifold Info Leaflet vSept2018.
Seeking a ‘Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs’ 12-week Course?- Go to our Find a Teacher Page.
‘Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs’ (YHLB) 12-class Course Gives You…
A Help Yourself, Mind-Body, Life-Long Tool-kit
– A self-empowering 12-class course
taught over 3-4 months
by a highly-skilled and well-trained Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs registered teacher.
– Learn to help yourself
to improved comfort, health and well-being
for now and the future.
– Unique, strongly evidence-based classes
taught according to 12 YHLB class plans,
accompanied by comprehensive evidence-based educational resources
for long-term self-management.
How to sign up?
- You must pre-book a place on a course via the teacher well in advance. You will need to get a Resources Pack from our not-for-profit social enterprise prior to attending the 12-week course in order to help yourself for the long-term. Thank you for understanding that you all need to begin together and this might mean waiting for a course start-date.
- Yoga before? – attend a YHLB course and enjoy going back to yoga foundations to help long-term, to help inform your general class practice and to encourage safe and effective home practice.
No Course near you? N.B. It is best to learn with a YHLB teacher, so this is what we recommend.
- Been to yoga classes before? – If you are not experiencing severe back pain, you may find that you will be able to help yourself via the Resources Pack, but would recommend finding a YHLB teacher to help you more.
- Never done yoga before? – i. You would be likely to benefit from our YHLB Relaxation Album (especially Track 1). Consider asking experienced yoga teachers near you to do the YHLB teacher training course.
Short Video Testimonials at our Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs YouTube Channel