Why the Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs Programme Works?
This is an approach that is now nationally (and internationally) recommended for learning how to manage persistent back pain.
How and Why is YHLB Proving so Effective and How Does it Work?
- YHLB can help you relieve your pain; your perception of pain alters positively
- You learn to relax and breathe effectively, so your muscular tension releases (including learning how to prevent spasms)
- Your mind become positive, i.e. accepting of the possibility of change towards better comfort and long-term health
- You gain confidence to become more active and consequently improve mobility
- You become aware of posture – gradually your body becomes receptive to good posture
- You gently stretch out tight muscles and joints allowing greater flexibility and better joint alignment, thereby aiding easier good posture and healthy muscles and joints
- You gently strengthen the musculature around these newly-aligned joints
- This new improved alignment gives optimum space within your joints to slow joint ageing
- You gain increased space and support for efficient organ functioning
- Increased joint movement leads to increased synovial fluid aiding the health of the joints
- You gain confidence in this new-found comfort, ease and strength in your body, leading to a more healthy outlook for your physical and mental future
- You can more easily control your stress levels and emotional responses and alertness, vitality and positivity increases
- You can decrease the duration, intensity and frequency of back pain episodes
- You feel happier, more hopeful, self-empowered, calmer, energized, which positively affects multiple layers of your health and well-being
- Enjoy as others have.