This pack, along with the 12-class course, offers a life-long self-care tool-kit, which can enable you to maintain improved comfort, health and well-being.
Those attending YHLB yoga in our original research had these educational resources and they are now available in a complete Resources Pack to ensure you get up-to-date quality-assured resources.
Everyone attending a Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs course needs this educational Resources Pack to help them to help themselves for the long-term.
By purchasing this pack through our social enterprise you are supporting our work to help more people to help themselves to improved life-long comfort, health and well-being through evidence-based YHLB.
Consider purchasing this for a friend as a gift to encourage them to attend a YHLB course.
What Does the YHLB Resources Pack Include?
Cardboard Presentation Folder containing the following:
- Book – 2018 NEW Edition!!! 144-pages with 165 colour photos (RRP £28.99 + £4.50 P&P)
- CD OPTIONAL (RRP £19.99 + £3.50 P&P)
- 4 downloadable Relaxation audio tracks NEW (‘YHLB Relaxation Album’ – cost as CD above) – with Album sleeve information (RRP £19.99)
- Trifold Leaflets x 3 (to hand to friends / acquaintances)
- How to use this Resources Pack alongside your 12 YHLB classes taught by your registered YHLB Teacher
- Testimonials/Case studies
- Course Attendee Sheet (What YHLB offers)
- GP/ Health Professional Info Sheet (to hand to GP / physio / practice nurse)
- Registration Form (to bring to Class 1 OR post to teacher)
- Pre-Course and Post-Course Outcome Measure Forms
- Pain-Relieving Menu Sheet
- 5 x Sequence Practice Sheets
- Course Hand-Outs
- Workplace Introductory Letter or Trifold (to hand to an employer)
- (*Audio Practice Sequences – CORE A, CORE B, PROGRESSIVE A and PROGRESSIVE B – New plans to have these ready some time in 2019 to be accessed only from Class 7 via Code from YHLB Teacher… the student first needs to learn from the teacher and the book, but we know these will be likely to help longer-term).
Workplaces may pay for these.
Low Income? – Ask your teacher if there are any reduced rate packs still available via our ‘YHLB Helping Hand’ project and ask your GP/Council if there are any schemes where you can get part-funding.