This pack, along with the 12-class course, offers a life-long self-care tool-kit, which can enable you to maintain improved comfort, health and well-being.
Those attending YHLB yoga in our original research had these educational resources and they are now available in a complete Resources Pack to ensure you get up-to-date quality-assured resources.
Everyone attending a Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs course needs this educational Resources Pack to help them to help themselves for the long-term.
By purchasing this pack through our social enterprise you are supporting our work to help more people to help themselves to improved life-long comfort, health and well-being through evidence-based YHLB.
GIFT: Consider purchasing this for a friend/relative as a gift to encourage them to attend a YHLB course.
What Does the ‘Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs’ (YHLB) Resources Pack Include?
Presentation Folder containing the following:
- YHLB Book – 2018 Colour Photo Edition!!! 144-pages with 165 colour photos (RRP £28.99 + £4.50 P&P). Reinforces what you learn on the course, giving variations and observations of the yoga poses and sequences taught. Details on Book page.
- YHLB Relaxations Album – CD version. 4 tracks = 12-17 minute audio guided relaxations to reduce tension, stress, pain and discomfort. Details on ‘YHLB Relaxations CD’ page. (RRP £19.99 + £3.50 P&P)
- YHLB Relaxation Album – Digital Downloads version (as CD) = 4 tracks = 12-17 minute audio guided relaxations to reduce tension, stress, pain and discomfort with Album sleeve information. You can download these at the point of purchasing the Resources Pack, but also get an email with links in order to do this at a later date. Many people will prefer to use the CD version. (RRP £19.99)
- Trifold Leaflets x 2 Information about the YHLB yoga programme and research.
- How to use this Resources Pack alongside your 12 YHLB classes taught by your registered YHLB Teacher
- Testimonials/Case studies
- Course Attendee Sheet (What YHLB offers)
- GP/ Health Professional Info Sheet (to hand to GP / physio / practice nurse)
- Registration Form (to bring to Class 1 OR post to teacher)
- Pre-Course and Post-Course Outcome Measure Forms
- Student Feedback Form
- Pain-Relieving Menu Sheet
- 5 x Sequence Practice Sheets
- Other Course Hand-Outs
- Workplace Introductory Letter or Trifold (to hand to an employer)
- (*Audio Practice Sequences – CORE A, CORE B, PROGRESSIVE A and PROGRESSIVE B – New plans to develop these in future. To be accessed only from Class 7 via Code from YHLB Teacher… the student first needs to learn from the teacher and the book, but we know these will be likely to help).
Workplaces may pay for these.
Low Income? – Ask your teacher if there are any reduced rate packs still available via our ‘YHLB Helping Hand’ project and ask your GP/Council if there are any schemes where you can get part-funding for the 12-week YHLB course.