YHLB Yoga Supportive Evidence – Case Studies and Presentations
This represents a sample of the evidence being gathered that supports our original YHLB research.
Group Case Studies Summary
YHLB / NHS Case Studies Outcomes Summary
Powerpoints and Presentations
1. YHLB Powerpoint Presentation 2018 – YHLB project, research, NHS Pilot Evaluations – YHLB Powerpoint presentation 2018 PDF(compiled for 2017/2018 ‘NHS Spinal/MSK Study Days’)
2. RCGP Powerpoint Presentation 2016 on YHLB (CPD Event for Royal College of GPs Tamar Faculty) – Alison Trewhela November 2016 2 Powerpoint YOGA for Healthy Lower Backs FINAL Oct2016 PDF
3. Dr. Anna Huette Powerpoint Presentation NHS GP Surgery YHLB Pilots (2 courses) 2017 PPoint-YHLB-Dr.-Anna-Huette-Penryn-Course-Pilots-x-2-Presentation-for-RCGP-May-2017
4. Benefits of Research and Stages of Research from Design Phase to Knowledge Transfer (Presentation for BWY Congress at Warwick University 2018) YHLB Research Project Stages and Benefits of High Profile Research 2018
5. Quotes & Testimonials from Referrers, Course Attendees and Teachers (compiled for BWY Congress 2018) 2018 Testimonials Quotes for BWY Benefits of High Profile Research Presentation
6. Presentation Talk for GP Practice Education (C. Carty) 2019 Caroline Carty YHLB PRESENTATION – KEY FACTS FOR GPs vAT
Outcomes Evaluation Posters
NHS Patients Pilot Courses Outcomes Poster – Poster YHLB Yoga NHS England Health Education SW Deanery Dr Anna Huette v4 August2017
Cornwall 2015 YHLB Attendee Evaluation Poster (Peninsula School of Medicine and Dentistry)- Yoga YHLB Scientific Poster 2015 Cornwall Case Study v3 Seren Dupont
NHS Primary Care Trust ‘Staff Scheme’ Poster CFT Staff YHLB Yoga Scheme Poster Millie Robinson UniversityExeterMedSchDec2017
Example Individual Case Study
This yoga course has given me back my life.
I’ve done yoga before but this yoga course gives is so specific and personalized. The teacher can tell where my pain is from looking at me – and how to relieve it. No nonsense – just the right balance of empathy, skill and guidance. She KNOWS she can improve people’s mobility, strength and pain management and that confidence rubs off!
Thank you so very much for subsidising this course for me – I am forever grateful.
I have become an active participant in my own recovery.
“A life-changing experience, after years of frustration.”