“The CD is like magic – feels as if I’m stuffed full of painkillers. I’m looking forward to beginning my 12-week course.”
“Before I felt I was on a depressing,downward spiral of degeneration, but what I have learnt on this course has made me so positive about my future back health.”
If you happen to be one of the majority of people who suffer from low back pain from time to time, then we believe this social enterprise website can help you. The resources (book and CD) and the 12-week yoga course we mention were used successfully for newcomers to yoga with non-specific low back pain in our research and we are making efforts to make them widely available.
- Read What Yoga Can Do for You. (Plus Testimonials.)
- Buy our ‘Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs – Relaxations’ CD. CD Sales help to fund this website.
- Help yourself with one of our ‘Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs’ 12-week courses and Find a Qualified Yoga Teacher in our research-proven course.
- No teacher in your area? - Consider asking local yoga teachers if they would be willing to train in how to deliver these specially-designed courses that teach you how to look after your back now and in the future. Ask your health provider is they can help to arrange for a team of teachers to be available in your area.
- ‘Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs’ book (Lotus Publishing) available here.
- Read about our Research and other yoga research into low back pain.
- This yoga programme is one of the most effective treatment options available and it is cost-effective too, offering a long-term self-management programme.
- View a 4-minute video giving an overview of what to expect in a typical ‘Yoga for Healthy Lower Backs’ class (Follow the link from our Home page)
We thank you for your interest and hope you find this social enterprise website useful and will recommend it to others. Many thanks.